Monday 4 August 2008

The hopefully-welcome return of Liberal Polemic

To (belatedly) celebrate the new version of Lib Dem Blogs, and also because I've actually got something to write about, I've decided to take Liberal Polemic out of it's Summer hibernation and post something. Consequently, I've re-opened it to access. It's just a shame that there isn't a new version of Blogger too!

For those of you (singular) who were missing the wit and wisdom (or, more accurately, the long economic monologues) therein, I must caution you that I cannot promise the daily updating that was previously my routine.

But I'll try to add something whenever I can.

In the meantime, enjoy. Or failing that, pretend.


3 comments:

Jock Coats said...

Very welcome!

Haribo said...

Hurrah! Just in time for “Best New LD Blog”

dreamingspire said...

Welcome back indeed! With the long absence, I thought that maybe you were somehow involved with the LD President election and wanted to stay in the closet. I see that on Monday Ros Scott wrote "I'm feeling refreshed and ready for the Party Presidential campaign".