Friday 2 March 2007

And so it begins...

I have arrived in Harrogate, and using my usual charm and a few inside contacts to insinuate myself into the auditorium and access the computers just outside.

The best news so far is that due to our having, for the most part, been sent our passes well in advance, there appears to be no repeat of last year's registration fiasco.

Now to check into my hotel and return for the Better Governance consultation session - an opportunity to wax about constitutional reform.

Still no news about Bloggers' drinks, unfortunately. I expect we are all too anarchistic and libertarian to organise (something about herding cats comes to mind).

More updates will follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anarchists and libertarians at a LibDem Conference - pull the other one!